Every student literally becomes a part of this family as I learn who they are, why they came and how I can help them. They can grow to be professionals, hobbyists, singers, players, or writers. I will guide them if they want to write, perform, get a music scholarship or admission for higher musical studies. Whatever the goal, I will be there to teach, consult, answer questions and guide however I can.
- Introduction to Advanced on Piano, Guitar, Voice, Bass Guitar and Drums.
- Program built for each student based on their goals and learning strengths.
- Rock, Pop, Gospel, R&B, Classical, Soul, Jazz, Contemporary Christian…all music styles.
- Music Reading, Rhythmic Precision and Music Theory knowledge taught with patience.
- Composition, arrangement and lyrical song-writing.
When students leave LMI they take a wealth of experience, knowledge and passion with them. My hope is that these tools will propel them along the way to their picture of musical success. I will always be here for them too; through their growth as musicians. I love it when my students come back as adults. Together we find we both have grown and the magic continues.
Private Instruction: $150/month
Registration Fee: $15/year